TAB - thinBasic Adventure Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAB - thinBasic Adventure Builder

T.A.B. is an interactive fiction/text adventure program for Windows and made with thinBasic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year 2024!
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 4:04 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 71
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 12:17 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 70
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 1:49 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 70
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 10:23 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 70
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 4:08 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 70
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 11:15 am by catventure

» TAB Version 70
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 2:32 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 68 Update
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 4:18 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 68 Update
conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 8:47 pm by catventure

Share | 

conversions and text adventure games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stants
Experienced Adventurer
stants

Number of posts : 71
Humor : I shall tear your soul Apart!!!!!
Adventure Points : 32
Registration date : 2009-09-16

conversions and text adventure games Empty
PostSubject: conversions and text adventure games   conversions and text adventure games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Does anyone need or would like a conversion of text adventures. Here is my list of text adventure games. If anyone knows any others or would like an adventure converted to TAB please let me know.

The text adventures I have are:

A Mind Forever Voyaging, Arthur The Quest For Excalibur, Ballyhoo, Beyond Zork The Coconut of Quendor, Borderzone, Bureaucracy, Colossol Cave, Cutthroats, Deadline, Enchanter, Fooblitzky, HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy, Hollywood Hijinx, Holy Grail, Infidel, Journey, Kentilla, Knight Orc, Lancelot, Leather Goddesses Of Phobos, Lurking Horror, Moonmist, Nord & Bert, Photopia, Planetfall, Plundered Hearts, Quest For The Golden Egg Cup, Quest For The Holy Grail, Return To Zork, Rigel's Revenge, Seastalker, Sherlock The Riddlle Of The Crown Jewels, Shogun, Sorcerer, Spellbreaker, Starcross, Stationfall, Suspect, Suspended, The Hobbit, The Pawn, The Witness, Trinity, Wishbringer, Zork Beyond Zork, Zork The Undiscovered Underground, Zork 1 2 & 3, Zork Quest 1 & 2, Zork Zero.

TAB adventures that i own:
Cloak Of Darkness, Crystal Keepers, Piggery Jokery, Realm Of Obsidian, TEST True Love

If anyone knows any other adventure games (not point and click but text)to add to this list for any format (spectrum, c64, cpc464, amiga, ST, PC) please let me know.

Any current TAB games in development???

What text adventure games do you remember??? Any good classics im missing???
Back to top Go down

conversions and text adventure games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top