TAB - thinBasic Adventure Builder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAB - thinBasic Adventure Builder

T.A.B. is an interactive fiction/text adventure program for Windows and made with thinBasic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year 2024!
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 4:04 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 71
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 12:17 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 70
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 1:49 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 70
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 10:23 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 70
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 4:08 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 70
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 11:15 am by catventure

» TAB Version 70
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 2:32 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 68 Update
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 4:18 pm by catventure

» TAB Version 68 Update
TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 8:47 pm by catventure

Share | 

TAB Alpha Version 63 Available

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catventure
Admin Adventurer
catventure

Male
Number of posts : 404
Humor : Enjoys a laugh!
Adventure Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-06-08

TAB Alpha Version 63 Available Empty
PostSubject: TAB Alpha Version 63 Available   TAB Alpha Version 63 Available I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Fixed Update Version ready:

02 Aug 2012 (Release 63)
=========
*FIX. The "sizeX=Y" and "sizeX<Y" conditions were not working properly. (Thanks to acko)

*NEW. "lookonobj" action is in place to handle listing objects which lie or stand ON a surface object.
To set an object's position to ON top of another object surface eg: a table simply send the object to the receiving objects number + 1000. For instance if a table was Object number 6 then the location 1006 would be the surface container for the table. (Thanks to Gareth)

*NEW. System Message 47 (previously unused) is now set to read "On the " for use with surface object listing action "lookonobj"

*NEW "showcontents" and "showinv" actions for object listing and character listing respectively.
These only work providing the "objlistoff" and "charlistoff" actions have not been used anywhere in the database.

These will show the contents of a container object (providing it is OPEN) and/or the carried and worn inventories of any Characters present in the room when the room is described or arrived at by a movement direction and the objects and characters are initially listed...

Example Location
=======
This room is very small and cramped.
Exits lead: north, south and west.
Visible objects are:
a box.
In the box is:
a penknife. (looks like a small dagger)
a key.
Joseph the friendly farmer is here.
Joseph the farmer owns:
a brass lamp.
He is wearing:
a hat.
Bill the policeman is here.
Roger your canine companion sits near you.
Robbie the robot patrols the area.

Whizzo the wizard arrives.

(Thanks to acko for this alternative listing suggestion)

http://tab.thinbasic.com/

Phil.
Back to top Go down
https://adventure.forumotion.com

TAB Alpha Version 63 Available

View previous topic View next topic Back to top